- Collection and Use of Personal Information ASI does not collect personal information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) through its website unless you provide it to us voluntarily. ASI may ask you for personal information to respond to your questions; to process or fulfill your order, request, or employment inquiry; or to register you in contests and sweepstakes. In some instances, ASI may need additional personal information in order to process or fulfill your order, request, or employment inquiry. The decision to provide the additional information rests with you; however, if you do not provide some information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of our services or special offers. ASI will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, except as otherwise necessary (i) to process or fulfill your order; (ii) to respond to your request or answer your inquiries, including employment inquiries, (iii) to enter you in contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that you voluntarily participate in, or (iv) to comply with any applicable law, court order or other judicial process. ASI may occasionally hire other companies to provide certain services on its behalf, including management of contests, sweepstakes and surveys. ASI may provide such companies with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to deliver the service. ASI will take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information shared under these circumstances will not be used for any other purposes. ASI does not sell or provide personal information data to non-affiliate third parties for promotional purposes.
- Collection and Use of Statistical Information When you connect to our website, ASI may automatically collect technical, non-personal information. Examples include the type of Internet browser used, your computer operating system and the IP address of the website from which you linked to our website. ASI may share aggregate website statistical information (such as sales, traffic patterns or related information) with third parties to develop ideas for improving its website and the services offered through the site. No such shared statistics will contain any personal information.
- Cookies When viewing our website, information in the form of a "cookie" or similar file may also be stored on your computer. This information helps ASI to tailor its website in a manner to better match your interests and preferences. If you do not wish to receive cookies or want to be notified when they are placed on your computer, many Internet browsers allow you to erase existing "cookies," block cookies, or warn you before a cookie is stored on your computer. Consult your specific browser’s instructions to learn more about these features.
- Access by Children ASI has no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website. If a child has provided us with personally-identifying information without consent from a parent or guardian, the child’s parent or guardian should contact us, and we will take reasonable steps to remove the information from our files.
- Modification or Deletion of Personal Information If you need to change or correct any personal information provided to us, or wish to have all personal information we have collected removed from our files, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to comply with your request.
- Security Although no system is currently 100% immune from external attack, ASI has taken commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of your personal information.
- Changes to Policy ASI reserves the right to change the Policy at any time without notice. Policy revisions are effective upon posting and apply only to data collected thereafter. You should periodically visit this page to review the current terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, or any other page in this website, please contact: ASI International, Ltd.